Never Forget Thailand 泰難忘 - Rodin's Fun Life

April 3, 2014

Never Forget Thailand 泰難忘

Bangkok Lonely Story
華藍蓬車站 - 曼谷愛情故事拍攝地點之一
泰國一向是旅遊勝地,曼谷也好幾年蟬聯的票選榜首。在許多旅人的經驗裡,泰國也是自助旅行容易指數很高的地方,非常適合新手。我記得 2008 年底開始旅行到泰國,2009 年是往返泰國的高峰期,特別那一年因為泰國政局不安,加上 SARS 流行,泰國對台灣開放免簽證費的政策持續好一陣子。同時,當年台灣發放消費券,航空業者推出使用消費券可以買到更低廉的機票。前前後後我竟然在兩年左右去了泰國七次...算是很頻繁的!
可能因為去了泰國不少次,後來有些覺得浪費。並不是說泰國不能再去,而是我認為得多省點時間和金錢到更多其他沒去過的國家。於是我漸漸由泰國移民走了...這陣子正好看了一些泰國電影,又燃起了我對泰國的愛戀。終於我也把柬埔寨的遊記全部寫完,可以好好的來寫泰國。然而,如果我按照每次去的行程寫一套遊記,那我至少可得寫七套,這也太過繁縟。我想最好的方法就是按照省分或城市來寫,這樣不僅省事,也能將我的所見所聞更加細緻地記錄下來。
我深刻記得,第一次想前往泰國的衝動是電影曼谷愛情故事造成的,我曾為電影寫過文章,也為主題曲寫過文章,可見我當時中毒多深。其實電影劇情真的很誇張,不過曼谷的美景,還有兩位帥到爆的男主角,實在讓我無論如何都要到泰國去瞧瞧。那時候一聽到電影主題曲,心都會揪一下,然後就會學男主角大喊:Pom Kitung Khun! (我想你~~) 最想要站在華藍蓬車站前面尋找男主角的蹤跡,媽呀我怎麼也曾這麼少男?!
當然,會去泰國這麼多次也有個小秘密,就是在泰國有兩次異國戀情這樣 (羞~~)。我會考慮,要不要把這些故事修改一下成為小品。因此,敬請期待我分享的泰國遊記,還有泰難忘的點點滴滴喔!

Thailand has always been a good place for travel. And Bangkok has also been voted as the top one city to visit for years in a row. For many travelers, Thailand is an easy country, especially suitable for the  beginners. I started to travel to Thailand since late 2008, and went there frequently in 2009. In the year of 2009, Thai political status was unstable, and SARS was spread out there, too. Then Thai visa was free for Taiwanese for quite a while. Moreover, in Taiwan, people were given the consumption vouchers. As a result, most airlines sold the flight tickets in a lower price with the purchase by the vouchers. I, therefore, went to Thailand seven times in such a short time of two years...It was really frequent!
Guess I've been to Thailand too many times. I thought I had to save more time and money to visit more other countries I've never been to so that I "immigrated" from Thailand! Recently some Thai movies arouse my desire to visit Thailand again . Now that I finally finished all my Cambodian trip writing, I can start Thailand. And this time the trips will be arranged according to the provinces or cities, not by every single trip.
I remember the first time I wanted to go to Thailand because of the movie "Bangkok Love Story". I ever wrote for the movie and for it's theme. See how much I loved the movie! My heart beat every time I heard that theme, which made me want to cry out, like the leading actor, "Pom Kitung Khun!" (I miss you~~) And it also made me dream to stand in front of Hua Lanpong Station to look for the actor. Oh my, I was so boyish then!
Of course, I went to Thailand so many times owing to the two cross-culture romances there (blush). I would think about writing down the stories. Please look forward to my Thai trip writing, as well as my unforgettable memories about Thailand!

No comments:

Post a Comment